Release an API and token extraction guide for the roborock cleaners

Release an API and token extraction guide for the roborock cleaners

Dear support team,

I think there are lot of developers and roborock users outside who are waiting for an API and a documentation of how to extract a token with the roborock app for their vacuum cleaners in order to integrate them into their smarthome (e.g. homeassistant). I also know people who are thinking of buying a vacuum cleaner, but also what to integrate them into their home... There is an active community ready to build great solutions! This would lead to more sales and more publicity leading to even more sales. The API is already well documented (not from roborock, but anyway). The only thing missing is an official way to get tokens. Would be nice if we could get an answer if you plan to do so and if yes how long it might approx. take you to publish the first things.

Hope of hearing from you soon!

Thanks!

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hi, thanks for reaching out.

Currently the roborock cleaners don't support the integration. We're always looking for ways to improve the user experience and we appreciate your feedback.

For more help, feel free to reach out to our support team at support@roborock.com(if you are in EU, contact support@roborock-eu.com).

Best regards.

Like0
    Kage
    Kage11/20/2022      12:29
    @RR_Support:

What would it require to allow users an ApI token? This is the best robot vac on the market which is why alot of advanced home automation users need this integration

Like2
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member11/24/2022      10:21
    @Kage:

Thanks for posting. We're always looking for ways to improve the user experience and we appreciate your feedback.

For more help, feel free to reach out to our support team at support@roborock.com(if you are in EU, contact support@roborock-eu.com).

Like0
    JP76060
    JP7606012/03/2022      18:27
    @RR_Support:

What is the point of the forum if RR is just going to reply "feel free to reach out [by email]"? We want a public answer that everyone can see. There is nothing to "reach out" about by email that is not asked here.

Will I get a different answer if I send an email?

Like4
    Load More >>

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

keiner99
Welcome to Roborock Forum