S7+ Dustbin or Filter Not INSTALLED

S7+ Dustbin or Filter Not INSTALLED

I'm trying to work through an issue where the app is telling me the Dustbin o Filter is not installed. I verified everything is installed correctly... Has anyone else had this issue? Any recommedations?

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hi, thanks for reaching out. Would you please tell us the exact wording of the error message? Is it dustbin or filter not installed or out of place? They are 2 different errors and may have different troubleshooting methods.

Like0
    Panda
    Panda07/22/2022      09:59
    @RR_Support:

The exact message is Dock dustbin or filter not installed. The robot will start the emptying process and run for a varying amount of time, sometimes 1 or 2 seconds, sometimes for 4 or 5 and then I get the error. It never starts to empty without getting the error. I have removed the dustbin, dustbin filter, bag (went through some bags prematurely) and made sure everything was secure and in place. I have also completely rebooted everything.

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member07/29/2022      13:25
    @Panda:

Hi, thanks for your reply.

1. Please check if the filter on the front filter is still there or not. See the picture below:

2. Please check if the button for installing the dustbin can rebound freely or not. See the picture below:

Like0
  • I'm having a similar problem. The magnet is located on the filter, and the button is not blocked. Is the magnet on the filter supposed to attach to another magnet ? In case I don't see any .

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Panda
Welcome to Roborock Forum