Cannot connect to phone

Cannot connect to phone

I can’t find answers anywhere but my Roborock isn’t even able to be connected to my phone. I tried everything and it doesn’t even get passed the first check. Everything else is about connecting to WiFi, mine won’t even get that far. I have the s6 max.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hi, thanks for your reaching out.

1. When the connection fails at the first step, it's likely that the permissions for app are not enabled. Please check if the location permission and local network are enabled for the app.
    2. You can also reboot your cellphone or try the connection with a different phone to have a try.

Best regards.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Linda
Welcome to Roborock Forum