Mopping and vacuuming using No-go-zones

Mopping and vacuuming using No-go-zones

Why would you have a product this advance that doesn't allow me to mop on certain days and avoid all the carpeted areas made as no-go-zones and then on vacuuming days it vacuums the entire map?

I wasted a bunch of time setting up no-go-zones for mopping and now I can't use the setup because the vacuuming follows the same no-go zones. I want to be able to vacuum on Monday, Wednesday and Friday and only mop the hard surfaces on Thursdays.

Why not have a map for each task?

This seems simple enough to me and I would think that a SIMPLE update to the software would allow that.

Otherwise, the vacuum must raise the mop up to run over all the carpeted areas which adds an enormous amount of “unnecessary” extra cleaning time.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• If I'm not mistaken, if you set the robot's Carpet Settings to "avoid", it will avoid them when the mop is attached, but still vacuum them when the mop is removed.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Badboy
Welcome to Roborock Forum