Roborock S7maxV not working since day 1

Roborock S7maxV not working since day 1

Hi there,

I am getting really frustrated with my purchase of the Roborock S7MaxV.

When I first purchase it, I was able to map my whole house within 70 mins. However when I start cleaning it, it just could not start or it will just clean for 30 mins and the whole roborock restarts and the cleaning session restarts again. It will just keep repeating this process, kept on cleaning the same area repeatly after every 30mins when the session restarts. At times, It will start its motor (you can hear it) then few seconds later, the motor goes off. It just keep on repeating this process and the roborock hardly even moves.

I brought it to the nearest technician area in my neighborhood and was told it might be the update not completing and it jammed the whole system. It help me to reset it and everything seems ok at the repair shop. I was told not to update anything.

When I got back home, it is back to the same issue. the roborock just cleans for 30mins and the cleaning seesion restarts. I am getting very frustrated and saw there was a new update. Been told I have to update it at 100% charge, did that and straight after the update, my roborock cannot even map the house. Whenever i tap on mapping the house, suddenly the mapping session just ends and nothing is done.

I tried to factory reset it to the previous version, the mapping does not even work at all now.

How am I suppose to do about it. I am having this roborock s7MaxV for almost a month and I cannot even use it at all.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to Customer Support and we are sorry to hear about the trouble you are having with your device.

The issue you described doesn't sound normal. Would you please reach out to our support team at support@roborock.com to get further assistance? Please also provide your purchase information and the SN in case warranty service is needed.

Best regards.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

chmbda
Welcome to Roborock Forum