Won’t divide room

Won’t divide room

I’ve been using Roborock S7 for about 5 months now, when I purchased it and it was mapping for the 1st time - it did split all the rooms and even bathrooms correctly by the app itself (Mi Home), but then map was corrupted and I had to remap. After that I could never separate 1 of the rooms - it always always always fails no matter how many times I try (I make sure that dividing line is solid, not dotted). I don’t understand why and if there is anything I can do? Because I’ve got a newborn now and need to schedule cleaning of that room at the separate time

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hi, thanks for reaching out. According to our experience this issue is usually related to the room being interconnected with other area and you may just need to extend the line more.

Would you pls send us a screenshot to show the map and mark where you'd like to divide the room?

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NadiaL
Welcome to Roborock Forum