Feature request - drive to specific position

Feature request - drive to specific position

I have Roborock s7 MaxV model and I absolutely love it, it is worth all money spent. I purchased the model without the Empty Wash Fill Dock, for with the regular dock the robot fits perfectly under our sofa and stays nicely hidden until it is time to clean. Besides, I don't find it that difficult to empty the bin and wash the mop manually.

However, as the dock is under a sofa, to empty the bin, fill water tank etc. requires that the robot is driven manually to a visible location. The remote control feature works perfeclty and there is no actual problem using it. However, it would be a nice and useful feature if one could set up a routine for driving the robot automatically to a specific location for beforementioned tasks. One could then use a single button to drive the robot from a hidden location to a place suitable for maintenance.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Set a routine to clean say a 2 foot section in front of your kitchen sink. one button press would send the robot there. press pause on the robot, fill tank, clean mop pad, empty dust bin. press back to dock.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sir Hegel
Welcome to Roborock Forum