Side brush new Roborock S7 MaxV

Side brush new Roborock S7 MaxV

Dear,

I bought a Roborock S7 MaxV. I am very happy with it, but strange enough, this S7 MaxV gets stuck in my Carpet, while my friends Q7 Max did not. It has the same side brush! See my first post: https://forum.roborock.com/discussion/5735/questions-about-roborock-s7-or-other/p1?new=1

There seems to be alternative 3 arm brushes, not the silicone ones. Found more than one post about this. One example: https://forum.roborock.com/discussion/4829/s7-side-brush-tangling-in-carpet

So now i am looking for an Alternative brush and should be a black one. Can you give me a link to order a black, 3 arm Side Brush, which will fit the S7 MaxV Cleaner?

Greeting, Frank

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hi, thanks for reaching out. That's unfortunate to hear. There is another type of side brush that can handle some carpet better. Before making that purchase, could you please test the following?

If you remove the brush and run the robot without the brush, will the robot be able to handle it?

If yes, that side brush may probably help but we cannot gurantee that because the hair of the carpet is a little bit long.. Here's the link for your reference:

https://www.geekbuying.com/item/2PCS-Roborock-Smart-Robo-Vacuum-Cleaner-Side-Brushes-Black-423879.html

Like0
    Frank
    Frank10/07/2022      11:27
    @RR_Support:

Thx, for your quick answer!

"If you remove the brush and run the robot without the brush, will the robot be able to handle it?"

I think i do not need to do that, because it goes on the Carpet and runs on the carpet in a straight line without problems. When it turns it gets strangled. For my feeling with the harder brush it will go oke. The silicone brush is "sticky" and to soft for Carpet hairs. That's my feeling. But easier would be, as suggested before, that the brush stops spinning when it goes on a carpet. Same as the lifting of the mop when it goes on a Carpet.

I ordered the bruses at Geekbuying. If they arrive i will post here my findings.

Like0
    Frank
    Frank10/16/2022      07:39
    @RR_Support:

Oke, brush arrived. Sadly it does about 1m2 and got stuck. It's a pitty that stop the brush from rotating is not an option on a selected carpet. But thank you for your support.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Frank
Welcome to Roborock Forum