Option to have it detect split level ranch house

Option to have it detect split level ranch house

I just got an s7 maxv and am very impressed with the mapping ability but I have a raised ranch-style house and it took some time to get the maps right and still has a few glitches here and there as my upstairs is next to my first floor instead of above it and it only has a few stairs so it sees the downstairs when it's up top and doesnt always understand which map its on and tries to combined them sometimes. So a feature to detect split level houses would be amazing as I know im not the only one who has had this issues.

I'm also curious if anyone happens to know what the maximum incline it can climb is if I wanted to build a ramp?

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Patty
Welcome to Roborock Forum