Help! Trying to share S7 with wife

Help! Trying to share S7 with wife

I set up the S7 and it's been working fine. Then I tried to share it with my wife, so that we can each use it from our own phones. Issues:

1. She can't get on the wifi. We have a dual band router (2.4/5 ghz) and when I connected, no issues. When she connects, says it can't connect to 5 Ghz. What to do?
  2. I added her on device sharing on my phone. She got a notification on hers that disappeared. She's listed as "pending" on mine.
  3. My main interest in sharing was to share the map of the house, so if there's a way to do that without #2, like to know.

It's disappointing that the documentation doesn't cover any of this, as this must be a very common scenario, sharing between people living in the same house.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Today we tried again and it worked. Nothing had changed but this time worked. All's well that ends well but it wouldn't have been nice for Roborock to reply to this with advice.

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member10/29/2022      17:20
    @zootsuiter:

Hi, thanks for your updates and we're sorry for the late reply. Both of you can log into the same account. Once account can be logged in on multiple phones at the same time. The shared account is allowed with only a few features, while the owner's account can use all features. For further help, feel free to reach out to our support team at support@roborock.com(if you are in EU, contact support@roborock-eu.com).

Like0
    Amal Salstrom
    Amal Salstrom03/09/2024      08:20
    @zootsuiter:

I love how this post challenges conventional wisdom prodentim.

Like0
    EliamKyree
    EliamKyree03/14/2024      07:00
    @zootsuiter:

When encountering connectivity issues in a flexible office space in Sydney, consider potential compatibility problems or interference within the workspace's network environment. Start by ensuring that the devices being used, such as smartphones or laptops, support the 5 GHz band, which is common in many modern office setups. Additionally, interference from neighboring offices or electronic devices could disrupt the WiFi connection.

Like0
    Load More >>

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

zootsuiter
Welcome to Roborock Forum