S7+ LiDAR sensor error 1

S7+ LiDAR sensor error 1

Hello Support,

Our new (2 months) S7+ is consistently giving an Error 1 today after working for a couple of months. The error 1 started after washing and cleaning the unit due to pet mess on the bottom. The unit started working initially once afterwards, then the error started after 2 minutes of cleaning, and it

has not worked since. No obstruction of the LiDAR sensor that I can see. What can be done?

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hi,

Thanks for posting. We are sorry to hear that your device did not work well. 

It's likely that there's something wrong with the laser sensor. Would you please contact us at support@roborock.com(if you are in EU, contact support@roborock-eu.com)so that we can better assist? 

Like0
    AH
    AH11/28/2022      20:48
    @RR_Support:

Thanks - that's what I suspected. After sitting overnight (drying out from the washing I gave it?), the unit is now working again. It docked itself, and it is doing room cleaning/mopping again. I suspect there was a few drops of water in the LiDAR interfering with the unit. Working now🤔

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member12/10/2022      08:07
    @AH:

Hello, thanks for your updates.

You can observe its performance for a few more cleaning. For more help, feel free to contact us!

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

AH
Welcome to Roborock Forum