No dustbin installed error on S5 Max

No dustbin installed error on S5 Max

Hi everyone!

I've been a happy Roborock S5 Max user for a year. But lately I keep getting 'No dustbin installed' message whenever I started the robot.

I've tried to replace the filter without success, and finally I managed to open the robot and fix the position of the dustbin sensor, which solve the problem.

But lately, fixing the sensor position is not helping anymore. And after examining the component, I realized that the sensor is actually damaged by corrosion.

So my question is: can Roborock provide me with the sensor (photo attached)? Can I buy it somewhere on Aliexpress maybe?

Thanks for answering!

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VeganPeace
Welcome to Roborock Forum