Q7 Max Plus Leaving Dock By Itself

Q7 Max Plus Leaving Dock By Itself

Hello.

I bought a Q7 Max Plus last week and i have a problem for last 2 days.

Roborock leaving it's dock when i sleeping at night. When i wake up, i find it 5 cm away from it's dock. I dont know why its happening.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• I forgot sorry. And when i check situation of the robot from map on the app, it looks like sleeping because i see ZZZZ on the app.

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member12/10/2022      08:30
    @WWAUSA:

We are sorry to hear that your device did not work well. Please try the following:

Could you please clean the charging contacts on the dock and on the bottom of the robot to see in case there may be some dirt on them?

If the issue persists, would you please reach out to our support team at support@roborock.com(if you are in EU, contact support@roborock-eu.com) so that we can better assist? 

Like0
    mkapo
    mkapo03/04/2024      13:28
    @WWAUSA:

Reading through this article was like having a knowledgeable friend guide me through the intricacies of how to make a saas product. The authors' conversational tone and clear explanations made the content engaging and easy to follow. I particularly appreciated the emphasis on cost-saving benefits and the flexibility offered by SaaS solutions.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WWAUSA
Welcome to Roborock Forum