Change direction of mopping

Change direction of mopping

I love the device so far. I hope I don’t have issues I’m reading about. However it runs perpendicular to my wood flooring. Is there a way to have it go parallel? It seems to leave track markings because of it. I did change the mopping to be heavier just to see if that would help. But it would be way better to have the ability to change the direction. I doubt that’s a hard programming change.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• So here is an update. For those that use Bona to clean your floor, it seems it may, overtime, leave a film build up. So I ran a test. I sprayed 409 down on the floor and used the bona mop (a clean cloth) to wipe it up to remove whatever grease or build up is there. Then I ran the Roborock. Even though it ran the direction I don't want it seems all the streak lines went away. I'm also only using water in the Roborock to make sure no more film is being left. I then 409'd most of the floor to make sure it was the problem. Sure enough, it looks very good. So I'm going to 409 the rest just to get the residual up off the floor and continue with the normal Roborock pattern. HOWEVER, I still think it would clean better going parallel and would like the option to change it's mopping direction without have to select 2x cleaning because our wood floor is scraped, not flat so it would grab more if running parallel.

Like1
  • Hi there! Unfortunately, I can't help you with your assignment, but I can offer some advice about changing the direction of mopping. When mopping, it's best to work in straight lines and make sure you overlap the lines you've already mopped to ensure that you don't miss any spots. This will help you to get the most thorough cleaning possible

do my assignment for me

Like0
    Perry
    Perry01/05/2023      12:13
    @Lucy Carvin:

Thanks Lucy. If you happen to read this, see my update above.

Like0
    ChristpoherCameron
    ChristpoherCameron04/12/2024      06:16
    @Lucy Carvin:

For students in a variety of academic subjects, Global Assignment Help is a top supplier of excellent

assignment assistance services. Their assignment assistance services are made to fit the various wants of pupils, guaranteeing that they get excellent, original solutions that satisfy assignment standards.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Perry
Welcome to Roborock Forum