Roborock s7 maxv plus mop not contacting floor

Roborock s7 maxv plus mop not contacting floor

Hello, I just purchased this last week and have not seemed to figure out the mop function to work correctly. I can see when the robot is on hardwood floors that it drop the mop bracket down but it never seems to make full contact with the floor. This is just leaving very tiny streaks of water and not cleaning anything on the floor. Its almost as if the robot is running too high off the ground. Im almost wondering if i got a defective return robot because when i opened my package from amazon, the roborock box was not sealed shut and the packaging was open already and the screwdriver was missing. Here is a quick gif of what it looks like. Any help would be appreciated.

https://imgur.com/a/WAaltJs

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hello, thanks for reaching out.

We're sorry we're having a hard time opening the gif file. Would you pls reach out to our support team at support@roborock.com(if you are in EU, contact support@roborock-eu.com) and provide the purchase info and pictures/video for further assistance?

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dan
Welcome to Roborock Forum