Dividing rooms with Q7 Plus

Dividing rooms with Q7 Plus

I am having difficulty dividing huge room into workable rooms for cleaning. Every time I use the divide option I get failed. What am I doing wrong?

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hello, thanks for reaching out. Could you pls send us a screenshot to show the house floor plan and where you'd like to divide the room?

Like0
  • You are not dividing the room in a way that will create a new room within leaving space.

Try doing zones. Its much easier then modifying room on the map. Pretty sure there is a bug, which is making things tougher than it should be.

I had the same issue and thought merging all rooms would help. Nope, I was still getting the error just trying to split kitchen from living room. It finally let me, but I had to divide half my 1st floor. After doing that, I had to do combinations of divide and merge to get the map correct. When all said and done, took about 60 minutes for a few rooms.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cptsail
Welcome to Roborock Forum