Roborock Dyad has error E7

Roborock Dyad has error E7

Hi,

My Roborock Dyad run about ~2-5 mins, its show error with code = E7.

When E7: all the rollers are still spinning, but the vacuum cleaner stops.

If I turn off devices - about ~10 mins, its will work again, and after 2-5 mins, its show E7 (again and again....)

How I fix it?

Thank

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hello,

Thanks for reaching out.

Could you please reboot your device for 3-5 times and then try again?

(Note: hold power button for 5 seconds to force shutdown the device, and then press the power button to restart it)

If issue persists, pls get in touch with our support team at support@roborock.com to get further assistance.

Like0
    Sim5266
    Sim526609/18/2023      07:38
    @RR_Support:

Hi, i have same issue and i try what u teach here already.

hold power button for 5 seconds to force shutdown the device, and then press the power button to restart it - 3-5 times.

The problem still the same. May i know is which spare part problem?

Like1
    Daniel
    Daniel10/01/2023      08:28
    @Sim5266:

Hi,

I have the same error E7 and reset machine is not working, i even replace the vacuum engine and it not fix the problem, can you tell me what to do?

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

nta139
Welcome to Roborock Forum