The Roborock App keeps renaming rooms.

The Roborock App keeps renaming rooms.

The app keeps renaming rooms. Custom room names I have created keep reverting back to default names. This mainly only happens on my 2nd level Maps. I then have to go to "Home Management" and delete the names to be able to rename them in the edit room function because If I don't the app tells me the name already exists. But yet doesn't give me the option to reuse the already saved name. This is time-consuming and frustrating. Help!!!!!! Roborock S7 MaxV, android version 02.57.26

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hello,

Thanks for reaching out. We're sorry for the inconvenience caused.

May I know when the issue happened? When you're trying to name the rooms? If that's the case, pls try the following:

1) pls select/input the name first

2) tap OK

3) wait until this name show up on the map!! (this is important)

4) tap on "√" mark to confirm.

The step 3 is very essential. If you tapped the check map before the name shows up, the name will go back to the default name.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mr Roboto
Welcome to Roborock Forum