Roborock S5 Max error

Roborock S5 Max error

I have just taken my Roborock S5 max apart (down to the motherboard) to clean it and put it back together and now when I try and use it, it says “no dustbin or filter installed” even though the dustbin and filter are installed. I notice that if I put the dustbin in a little bit it says “dustbin installed” and if I push it down until it clicks and is in its correct position it says “dustbin removed”. I think these use magnetic sensors don’t they? So I was trying to workout if maybe I haven’t put a sensor back in or not in the correct position or if I’ve missed a wire out (probably not missed a wire). Any help is appreciated?

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Berger54
Welcome to Roborock Forum