phone security

phone security

how is roborock s7max able to contact/notify my cell phone when i am no where near my house and not on wifi?

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• You can follow the steps below to enable notification feature.

1.On the roborock app, please go to Profile-settings-Message settings-Device Notifications, enable notification.

2.Please give permission for Roborock app to send notifications in phone settings.

Like0
    tanner
    tanner05/04/2023      21:00
    @RR_Support:

thats not the issue. it gives me notifications miles from home

Like0
  • I have to assume that your s7max is connected via cloud and your phone has the app installed which is then connected to roborock thru your data plan thru your cell provider.

Like0
    tanner
    tanner05/04/2023      20:59
    @Indyrobb:

that makes more sense than anything since i can start it when away from home too

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

tanner
Welcome to Roborock Forum