Please look into this

Please look into this

I used Roombas for years until I had one completely die for no reason. Support was terrible so I bought I Roborock. I greatly prefer this new vacuum but I have two problems. First, it frequently goes offline. Why? It sits right next to a WIFI repeater so there is no signal problem. The concerning thing about this is once I get it reconnected, the cleaning schedule is gone. Why is this not stored internally or linked to my account somehow? I don't think that a simple WIFI disconnect should erase my schedule any more than my map (which is there once I reconnect).

Second, and more concerning, the obstacle avoidance is severely lacking. Multiple times the vacuum has run over and smeared cat waste over my living room carpet. It is a light grey carpet and there is surely enough contrast to tell that there's pet waste to avoid. I'm not happy about that and it definitely needs improvement.

Please do not slack on customer support either. Roomba support was unhelpful but at least responsive. I have never received a response to any of my support queries from Roborock.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

bkr1969
Welcome to Roborock Forum