Hi, now that the points are activated, It;'s not showing my points from my purchase of S7. Should I send the receipt to customer support?

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Yes, you can send the receipt to support@roborock.com and they will help you confirm it.

Like0
    thomasfrank
    thomasfrank03/04/2024      09:18
    @RR_Support:

I appreciate the assistance. Could you please give an estimate of how many wordle unlimited days it typically takes to receive feedback after sending the receipt to support@roborock.com? I am looking forward to resolving this issue promptly.

Like0
    Amaru
    Amaru03/05/2024      19:47
    @thomasfrank:

Looking for a thrilling slot game experience? Look no further than Tychebets, where you can play the captivating Age of Troy slot. With its engaging gameplay and exciting bonus features, Age of Troy offers players a chance to embark on an epic adventure through ancient Greece while potentially winning big https://www.tychebets.com/froutakia/moon-princess-100. Join the excitement on Tychebets and spin the reels of Age of Troy today!

Like0
    KylerJeremy
    KylerJeremy03/11/2024      07:55
    @RR_Support:

With a simple genshin character wheel 2024, artists are presented with a diverse range of prompts, from fantastical creatures to everyday objects, challenging them to explore new subjects and styles. Whether you're seeking a quick warm-up exercise or a spark of inspiration for a larger project, this wheel offers endless possibilities to unleash your imagination and bring your artistic visions to life.

Like0
    Load More >>

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

RTB
Welcome to Roborock Forum