Adding Furniture - Is there an option to set it so that RoboRock goes under?

Adding Furniture - Is there an option to set it so that RoboRock goes under?

I just want to ask the group. if I add furniture to the map manually, but knowing the Roborock can go under this furniture is there a setting I can use to indicate that, or does it avoid the furniture regardless?

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• I have an S8 Ultra and have furniture placed on my map, mine hasn't gone under the bed I suspected because the bed has one of those box spring covers that hangs down, so I went and lifted it and sent it into the bedroom to clean, it went under the bed. I should have known because it goes under a cabinet in the dining room and that is on my map as well. So, yes it will go under furniture as long as there is nothing hanging in front of it. There is no setting indicating the furniture has a space under it though.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

JohnR
Welcome to Roborock Forum