Doesn't Allow Wifi 6 Network - Initial Setup

Doesn't Allow Wifi 6 Network - Initial Setup

The app shows my Wifi 6 based wifi as greyed out and will not allow it to be selected. Please advise to a solution.

Surely this top of line device is not obsoleted by latest wifi standard...is it?

Roborock S7 Max Ultra

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• We are sorry to hear this issue.

Would you please reach out to our support team at support@roborock.com(if you are in EU, contact support@roborock-eu.com) so that we can better assist?

Like0
  • i have starlink and after a firmware update yesterday could not get the s7vmax to reconnect no matter what - then found out i had to enable the 2.4 network in my starlink, connect to that from my phone - readd the device in the roborock app as if it was a new one, then once it added it everything is back to normal and my phone is back on my 5g automatically. So if your wifi6 has both a 5g and a 2.4g band .....

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

OmegaMan
Welcome to Roborock Forum