How about actually doing something about spammers

How about actually doing something about spammers

Seriously Roborock, there is 5 PAGES of spam and a couple on page 6! Good grief this is getting out of hand and you guys don't seem to care.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Yeah the spam is ridiculous on this site. RR_Deal is full of it. I will not be visiting this spam ridden site in the future unless I want CDB gummies.

Like1
  • Hello there, thanks for your reminding! We check the forum every weekday and will move the spam if there is.

Like0
  • Seriously - it's very unprofessional for your company to keep allowing this to happen. We get it, spam happens but you should be proactively trying to stop it from happening instead of allowing it to continue unchecked. If I hadn't already purchased my robot vac, I'd really think twice before making a purchase if I saw what was posted here. 😥

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ScottFL
Welcome to Roborock Forum