Does the RoboRock S8 Ultra mop carpet

Does the RoboRock S8 Ultra mop carpet

When the RoboRock S8 Ultra is vacuuming and mopping. Is the RoboRock S8 Ultra smart enough to sense when its going from hard wood to a throw rug and stop mopping but continue vacuuming the start mopping again once it detect that it's off the throw rug?

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Yes it is, however it may vary with different rugs/carpets depending on the thickness. I have thad the S8 Ultra a month or so now and it works great, but it doesn't like my bath mats and got stuck on it, everything else it's fine. I think it also views the color black as a cliff, I temporarily put a black pad under a metal chair to keep it from scratching our new flooring and on the map it shows that being a "cliff so it avoids the black mat.

Even if it won't work right on your specific rug, have it vacuum then go back and mop after, it should identify the rug and you can set it to avoid that while mopping.

Like0
  • Thank you for answering, I will keep it in my mind.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

omegamansx
Welcome to Roborock Forum