Q7 MAX +

Just purchased q7 max+. Any good suggestions how to schedule the cleaning? I have a 1100 sqft apartment (2 bedroom, 2bath) i have vinyl wood floors and tiles threw the my place except my living room has 1 big area rug but mostly vinyl wood there as well. I know the Q7 Max wont go to the rug if i make it a no mop zone but if i take the mop off will it go to no mop zone? do i keep it on balance mode or turbo threw it cleaning? 1 or 2 passes threw the house when moping? looking for suggestions thank you

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

D
Welcome to Roborock Forum