Dividing rooms

Robot somehow messes up the rooms and joins them. I am unable to divide it somehow made behind a closet door same as living room, when I place it how it should I get failed or it splits part my actual living room with a the part of the closet I’m trying to join together….

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• And that’s not to mention the abyss it created in my second screenshot on the top left

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member08/14/2023      07:44
    @Mr. Clean:

Thanks for posting.

Please merge those two rooms and delete them again.

If it doesn't work, please also try to click "resplit rooms" on top right corner and divide them again.

For more help, feel free to reach out to our support team at support@roborock.com(if you are in EU, contact support@roborock-eu.com).

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mr. Clean
Welcome to Roborock Forum