Auto empty dock for Q7 Max

Auto empty dock for Q7 Max

I recently got a Q7 max with just the basic charger. I would now like to get an auto empty dock but i cant seem to find JUST the dock...or if i am seeing these things correctly, i find it hard to believe that the dock without the robot is over $1,000.

anyone have a reliable link to just the dock that empty's the dirt, cleans the mop, and refills the water?

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Thanks for your posting.

The auto empty dock pure for Q7max is discontinued now and is no longer available for standalone purchase.

Please not Q7max is not compatible with the empty wash fill dock.

Like0
    timothyferriss
    timothyferriss03/05/2024      07:32
    @RR_Support:

When searching for the auto-empty dock, make sure to specify the exact model of your Q7 max to ensure compatibility https://immaculategrid.io

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DrwHem
Welcome to Roborock Forum