Roborock S8 Pro Ultra - Can I duplicate a map to make custom room changes?

Roborock S8 Pro Ultra - Can I duplicate a map to make custom room changes?

My house has rooms with carpet and several with hardwood floors. When doing a full house clean, sometimes I just want to vacuum the hardwoods and not mop, and other times I want to vac and mop. I don't see a way to do this. The custom settings In each room would have to be manually changed each time in the map. If I was able to duplicate the house map, give it a different name, and have different room customizations for the two maps, that would work as I would just chose a between the two maps. Is there an easier way then having the robot remap the entire house a second time to make the second map with new custom rooms?

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Thanks for your posting.

It's not suggested to map the same floor twice because the robot will get confused and can't locate itself properly on the map.

We will forward your feedback to our tech team and hopefully they could optimize this in the future.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

brad
Welcome to Roborock Forum