Roborock s8+ battery question

Roborock s8+ battery question

My new Roborock runs for less time than my Roomba. My Roomba was able to clean the entire downstairs, but the Roborock needs to recharge before it finishes the last section. I would like to get an extended battery but not sure what I'm looking for. Is the one that's already in there under 5200 mAh? what's standard in there and are the batteries in this model compatible with batteries from other models? If they are compatible, I'll be able to fine one that runs longer than what I have.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

kendra
Welcome to Roborock Forum