Roborock dyad u10 Error E7

Roborock dyad u10 Error E7

Hi,

I have the error E7, the vacuum works for 1 minutes and then stops with this errror, i reset the machine 5 times like roborock tell me, and the problem still exist,

i even replace the vacuum engine and it not fix the problem,

can someone tell me what to do?

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hello, thanks for reachin gout.

There seems to be something wrong with the device. would you please reach out to our support team at support@roborock.com(if you are in EU, contact support@roborock-eu.com) so that we can better assist?

Like0
    jeffreestar
    jeffreestar03/05/2024      07:37
    @RR_Support:

Some robotic vacuum cleaners have sensors that detect obstacles or detect when the dustbin is full. Make sure these sensors are clean and functioning properly https://spendelonmuskmoney.io/

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Daniel
Welcome to Roborock Forum