Roborock S5 Max booting sound about reaching

Roborock S5 Max booting sound about reaching

Hello,

First of all, we love our robot vacuum cleaner, thank you very much to everyone who contributed. I have a special request, the opening sound of the vacuum cleaner is very nice, I want to hear this sound when my phone rings, where can I access this sound? If you have it, can you send me an e-mail please?

My e-mail address is "aktasersin@msn.com"

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Thanks for posting. We're always looking for ways to improve the user experience and we appreciate your feedback.

For more help, feel free to reach out to our support team at support@roborock.com(if you are in EU, contact support@roborock-eu.com).

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ErsinAktas
Welcome to Roborock Forum