Provide Option to set max battery charge.

Provide Option to set max battery charge.

Customers need a way to limit the max charge on their vacuum. It is unethical to not provide a way to stop the charge at a selected percentage. You are literally making us needlessly damage our robot batteries. Either this is blatant negligence on your part, or deliberately hurting your customer to maybe make a little more money. I just got my first Roborock vacuum and generally impressed, except this one blatant flaw. It actually disgusts me when I think about the underhandedness by intentionally leaving out this feature. Seems you are trying to take advantage of people that dont understand lithium ion tech. Unless you are using lithium iron phosphate batteries (which I find unlikely) then this needs to be done yesterday.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Klee
Welcome to Roborock Forum