Problem with the map

Problem with the map

My roborock s5 does not see the whole house. I was resetting him 5 times and deleting the wrong map. I even deleted the device and added it again but nothing has helped. I can add that he was doing great and everything was fine before but one day he just changed his mind. Because of this he vacuum only this small part of the house. Any suggestions?

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• I am having the same problem. It will not map areas like the walk in closet and a couple of the rooms, but will map the rest of the floor. Can a Roborock representative get back to us on this problem?

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

daria
Welcome to Roborock Forum