Roborock Shipped With 0% Battery

Roborock Shipped With 0% Battery

As the title says.

I have received an S7 with 0% battery. The norm should be at around 50-60% as lithium batteries dont like to be discharged at those levels.

Roborock's firmware doesn't even allow the robots to discharge below 20%.

What does the official says about this? Should I return this?

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hello, thanks for reaching out.

We are sorry to hear that about the issue. May I know if the machine itself can work properly in its intial run? Does it have any run-time issue? We hope we could work with you to locate the cause and address it. Would you please contact us at support@roborock.com(if you are in EU, contact support@roborock-eu.com)so that we can better assist?

Best regards.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

tulip1045
Welcome to Roborock Forum