Here are questions I have, but first a bit of a rant. The manual for this device is pitiful and the website is no better. The company is completely missing out on the experience of a first time user and explaining concepts to them.
How does mopping work?
- If you want to mop, do you have to always manually attach the mopper to the device or can you just leave it on all the time and it will mop and vacuum completely if you setup the schedule to do that?
- Will it be effective at both?
- Does it run a cycle of vacuuming first and then mopping if you have the mopper on?
- Does it know the mopper is on and so will do it that way or is it only controlled by the schedule in the app?
Is mapping permanent?
- Will the system adjust to dining table chairs being moved and come back to vacuum and mop under the table?
- Do I need to tell it somehow to check for the chairs or tell it to always go back to it?
- Do I need a different map for when I move the chairs?
Thank you for any help you can provide.