Unable to continue matrix scanning

Unable to continue matrix scanning

I recently bought a Q Revo and I am a person very interested in technology. I have been using the app and as I discover things that I can add, I would like to let you know and see if you can add them in future updates.

In this case, I have found that I did my scan of the matrix using my camera, to help the robot to have a clearer vision, but I had the bad luck of not knowing that when I closed the matrix I could not scan the other rooms because I thought it would be by rooms and I only scanned 1 of 3.

Someone knows if this can be possible and if not, this would be a very good thing to add in a new update, since I have not been able to add 2 rooms and I do not want to delete the map, to be able to do the matrix again.

English is not my language, this was translated on the internet, I hope it can be understood.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bladimir Jarpa
Welcome to Roborock Forum