E35 won't connect to Mi app

E35 won't connect to Mi app

Hi there, I cannot get my new E35 connected in the Mi home app. I am using an Android, (Motorola G6 plus), and it always times out. I've got everything right in the list of suggestions (phone is connected to the network, 2.4ghz, etc).

I have been able to connect it previously using my husbands iPhone, but it just will not work with my phone

Is there a setting on my phone that needs changing? Or is this an issue with the app?

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Please check attached file and check the following points:

1. Enable location permission of app on your phone setting.

2. Make sure you select your current region on Mi Home setting instead of China mainland.

3. Make sure you select the right model when setting wifi. (Xiaowa E series)

4. Pay much attention to the step where let you select wifi. See attached picture "select your home wifi".

5.The failure message on app may be fake. If wifi indicator of robot becomes solid from blinking, robot is already connected to wifi successfully. Kill the Mi Home and open it again to see if robot is on device list.

If you have connected robot to wifi on your husband's phone, you could just log in the same account on your phone. There is no need to reconnect.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mel
Welcome to Roborock Forum