What do we do when Roborock fails to send us the vacuum we purchased

What do we do when Roborock fails to send us the vacuum we purchased

So I ordered a Roborock Q Revo Robot Vacuum and some cleaning fluid on Nov 25. The cleaning fluid arrived on Dec 1. The vacuum never arrived, and Roborock messaged me that it was delivered on Dec 3. It was not delivered. I went to complain/inquire and was told to wait 36 hours because sometimes a vacuum is not delivered until 36 hours after the recipient is notified of the delivery. I waited 48 hours. Still not delivered. I inquired/complained and they told me based on their internal review the item had been delivered. They told me to ask other members of my household! How do I hold this company accountable for actually shipping me a product? I now have a tiny container of cleaning fluid that cost me $700...

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• After 3 days, Roborock customer support has mostly ignored me but finally sent me the URL and phone number of Amazon Logistics to inquire about the shipment. Roborock said they are not responsible for me getting the item, that it's between me and the shipper. I went to the URL and the phone number at Amazon Logistics, and they said they have no record that Roborock ever sent the item and said that they cannot talk with the customer of a third party vendor. They will only talk with the vendor. But the vendor (Roborock) refuses to inquire about the order or follow up on the shipment. They just say they are not responsible for this. This customer service is absolutely terrible, and of course the vacuum that I never received (after paying $700) is perfectly unsatisfactory.

Like0
    Cheated Customer
    Cheated Customer12/07/2023      20:53
    @Cheated Customer:

Update 4 days after failed delivery: According to Amazon, Roborock gave me the wrong company name ('Amazon Logic'), the wrong order number, and the wrong URL and contact information to investigate this myself. They are trying to track it down but they have no record of any transaction from Roborock. They say I need to follow up with Roborock, but Roborock still won't reply to my messages.

Like0
    William7574
    William757404/07/2024      10:44
    @Cheated Customer:

E-commerce has revolutionized the way we shop, offering unparalleled convenience and accessibility. With the rise of online marketplaces, consumers can browse and purchase products from the comfort of their homes, tapping into a global marketplace at their fingertips. However, amidst this vast array of options, discerning consumers rely heavily on Purchasing Power reviews to make informed decisions. These reviews provide valuable insights into product quality, seller credibility, and overall customer satisfaction, shaping purchasing behaviors. As e-commerce continues to thrive, the significance of Purchasing Power reviews cannot be overstated, serving as a trusted guide in navigating the virtual marketplace landscape.

Like0
  • Very similar experience. Ordered a Q Revo for Black Friday directly from Roborock. They shipped it via Amazon shipping and after a couple of days of no progress on the shipping the carrier reported the package lost. Contacted Roborock who contacted the carrier and confirmed the unit was lost in shipping. Roborock didn't ship a replacement, they just cancelled/refunded the order. I love roborock (this would've been my 2nd unit) but this has been a really negative experience. Not sure what's up, but can't recommend Roborock after this.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheated Customer
Welcome to Roborock Forum