Roborock the path of excellence.

Roborock the path of excellence.

Hello here from Portugal, I recently bought my roborock s5 max on launch day and I am completely surrendered to its efficiency and seemingly quality. My main suggestion is that I would like to see the management of multi-level maps at least 2. Because such a robot has to be able to satisfy a whole need for a home. Another suggestion I can make concerns the robot's inability to function well in darkly designed carpets. For you to try to solve this problem was for example to create zones that could be applied to the map without drop sensors. This would prevent many users from having to put something on top of the same sensors and thereby endanger the robots. Another suggestion is to add the language of Portuguese as it is an easy update to do. Hug and continuation of good work.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Thanks for your feedback. We hope your experience with Roborock has been the greatest. We are now working hard on these.

Like0
  • Another suggestion that I give you is that in zone cleaning it is possible to adjust the square to the map or we have the possibility to turn the square to better fit the area we want to aspire. At this moment we can only create a square but it is fixed. Thank you.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

RMPA
Welcome to Roborock Forum