Roborock s5 max at Gearbest

Roborock s5 max at Gearbest

When I read about the impressive roborock s5 max and went ahead and tried to buy one. On this website there were only two places to buy it from, AliExpress and gearbest. AliExpress didn't ship to USA, so I ordered one through gearbest in November. The order has not been shipped it yet and they are saying it going to available on January. I had the worst experience with gearbest and I would never recommend anyone getting it through there.

I understand it might have been an operational business decision to use gearbest. But for serving your customers in the USA, it is the wrost ever.

I'm writing this to share my experience and to ask when will the product be available on Amazon?

Thank you

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Clearconfuse
Welcome to Roborock Forum