Which Android App to Use for December 2, 2019 S4, Mi Home or Roborock

Which Android App to Use for December 2, 2019 S4, Mi Home or Roborock

I bought the S4 from Amazon a couple of weeks ago, ~ December 22, 2019, and I don't know which Android app I should be using. I tried the Roborock first with limited success then Mi Home, again with limited success, and now I'm back to Roborock. I believe I have the latest robot SW (01.03.06) and I just downloaded the current Roborock from the Android Play Store a week ago. The robot just finished vacuuming the house and I believe it did a good job However, it is not displaying a map, just the "Map loading" message. I don't know how to use some of the features without the map. Which app should I be using? If it's the play store Roborock, then how do I get it to display the map.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

OldDude
Welcome to Roborock Forum