Mopping Feature Roborock S5

Mopping Feature Roborock S5

I have tried to look for the mopping feature on my Roborock settings under the “cleaning mode” how ever I don’t see the option to mop I just see, gentle, quiet, balanced, turbo and max.

the mopping attachment and water are attached to the vacuum can someone help me

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• There is no switch on hardware of robot nor software of app to turn on/off the mopping feature and control amount of water.

When water tank with enough water filled and mopping cloth are installed, the mopping begins working while it is moving. If water is out or water tank is removed, mopping stops.

Besides, there is no way to turn off suction or mopping to let just one of them work and the other one stop.

The robot could not recognize the carpet and leave it away with water tank installed. I'm afraid you need uninstall them before it cleans the carpet.

Like0
  • Hi, it's the gentle mode in the app.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Speedy 11
Welcome to Roborock Forum