WiFi connection issue

WiFi connection issue

I have an apt WiFi service and not allowed to have my own router according to the lease. The WiFi does not explicitly allow to connect to 5G or 2.4G, but a device can choose which network to connect to. The Roborock app is unable to connect. I think they should provide clear instructions on how to connect. Unfortunately I’d have to return my device and get a roomba instead which offers much better support.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hello,

Thanks for reaching out.

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to Customer Support and we are sorry to hear about the trouble you are having with your device.

The issue you faced may not be solved in a short answer. We hope we could work with you to locate the cause and address it. Would you please contact us at support@roborock.com so that we can better assist?

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mr S
Welcome to Roborock Forum