Why no S5 support on your Roborock Phone App?

Why no S5 support on your Roborock Phone App?

Just got an S5 over Christmas. Overall works nicely and like. Using the Mi Home App which is ok, but enabling the save map (Beta) option has bugs and when using the zone clean messes up the map on the next clean cycle generally so had to turn that back off and reset map. Saw a post that Roborock has its own Roborock app now that is nicer. Found and installed the app and started setting up when I went to supported models it does not show the S5 model as being supported. Shows S4, S5 Max, and S6 as supported, but no S5 support. How can you support all the others but S5? Is that a mistake? Did not seem to see my S5 so I assume it is not supported, but I did not reset the network and try. Are you going to add the S5? Thanks

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Thanks for your feedback.

Roborock app doesn't support S5 yet, but we have forwarded customer advice about that feature to our R&D department. Hope it could be available in the near future.

Like1
    Phil
    Phil01/10/2020      03:28
    @RR_Support:

Please do, I too would like to use the app. I can't quite understand why you would skip over an entire product line... But I'm not a developer so maybe there is some major difference I'm not aware of.

Like1
  • This feature should be available for the most sold model of Roborock!

Come on development team this should not be too difficult!

Like1
  • Any news yet about this?

Like0
  • I have to enter a code in the app for signing in. What code should I enter?

Like0
  • Its been over a year and the RoboRock S5 is still not supported in the RoboRock app? Can we please get an actual time frame on when this will be included. I have the S5 Max and S6 and it's annoying that the S5 still cannot be managed from the RoboRock IOS app.

Thank you

Like0
  • Any news about S5 support in Roborock App? It’s been 2 years now. Please define your understanding of „near future”. Thanks.

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member11/15/2021      00:14
    @Dom:

Hi,

Thanks for your reaching out.

We regret and apologize that roborock app doesn't support S5 currently. I will forward this to the relevant team. Hopefully, they will be able to manage them in the future, though I cannot say for certain when or if this will occur.

Best regards.

Like0
    Thefanman64
    Thefanman64 01/15/2024      22:10
    @RR_Support:

Any info on this? It may be old but my roborock s5 has been the most reliable roborock i have had yet, but no support. The MI app is glitchy and its weird having to use two apps for my s5 and s6

Like0
  • I was trying to connect my Roborock S5 no Alexa and I realize that could use the Roborock App to have more features but when I tried to connect for my surprise the model S5 was not there… Please include it because the Mi Home app is not so complete.

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member01/20/2024      20:17
    @aalmeida:

We are sorry to tell you that Roborock App doesn't support this model. Please use another app called Mi Home.

We're always looking for ways to improve the user experience and we appreciate your feedback.

For more help, feel free to reach out to our support team at support@roborock.com(if you are in EU, contact support@roborock-eu.com).

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Blake
Welcome to Roborock Forum