S6 main brush caught in carpet

S6 main brush caught in carpet

Just got the S6 and had it clean our main floor. Mapping was great and it worked really well on the hardwood. However, when it got to our bedrooms the main brush kept getting caught in the carpet. We have a frieze style carpet so it has longer individual threads. Is there a way for the main brush to stop spinning while on carpet? Or are we just out of luck and can only use it on the hardwood

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• We are sorry for the trouble you are facing.

There is no way to stop brush spinning.

May i suggest you set a no go zone for the carpeted area? please see attached picture.

Like1
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member12/31/2019      03:27
    @Dhkansas:

There is no switch on hardware or software to disable the main brush yet. While robot could work without main brush, so it is ok if you would like to remove main brush when cleaning your bedrooms.

Like1
    Dhkansas
    Dhkansas01/03/2020      00:44
    @RR_Support:

So while I was cleaning our bedroom (removing the brush worked on the carpet, so we'll do that when we want the rooms vacuumed), I couldn't get the whole room mapped. I put in a barrier to keep it out of the bathroom, but half of the room isn't getting attached to the bedroom. How do I get the rest of the master included in the room?

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dhkansas
Welcome to Roborock Forum