Difficulty Editing Rooms

Difficulty Editing Rooms

I have an S6. I use an android phone with the Roborock App and my wife uses and Iphone with the Roborock app. Between us we're unable to divide rooms properly.

The app on her Iphone doesn't show an option to edit the rooms at all.

The app on my android allows me to divide or merge rooms, but when I try to divide a room, the dividing line always runs entirely from one side of a gigantic room to the other. It won't allow me to divide it at a doorway opening.

Any advice?

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• We are sorry for the trouble you are facing.

May i suggest you contact support via email and send a cleaning map? Here is email address: support@roborock.com. If you have sent email already, we will reply to you asap.

Like0
    jimk
    jimk01/07/2020      00:09
    @RR_Support:

Thanks. I found a work-around. By bisecting the room vertically into two rooms, I could then split the right half and then re-join the vertical bisection.

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member01/07/2020      08:58
    @jimk:

Glad to hear that~

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

jimk
Welcome to Roborock Forum