Roborock S4 always pass one time

Roborock S4 always pass one time

Hi,

I have a roborock S4 since november 2019, I realized that when I select the icon 1x, 2x or 3x the robot ignore my selection and work always in one pass mode.

It's a defect of the robot or the app?

Do you have my same problem?

Do you know how to solve it?

Thank you

Marco

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• May i know if you mean cleaning multiplier of zone cleaning or room cleaning?

Which app you are using?

Like0
    cos75
    cos7501/23/2020      16:25
    @RR_Support:

If i use zone cleaning then the robot works correctly, but if I use room cleaning the setting is ignored and the robot passes only once

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member01/29/2020      08:50
    @cos75:

Thanks for your reply. The setting of room cleaning multiplier is not supported yet. The icon for room cleaning does not take effect if you select and we will fix the issue as soon as possible.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

cos75
Welcome to Roborock Forum