Mi Home App S5 networkErrorView

Mi Home App S5 networkErrorView

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• I can no longer control S5 from Mi Home. First I got ”loading map...” for a few days and today can’t even open S5 anymore but get this error every time. It still works if I use buttons on the S5 device but the app is now useless. Please, fix. Thank you.

Like0
    iLuki
    iLuki01/25/2020      09:49
    @tw:

hey tw, i just wanted to let you know that i found the solution!

you need to clear the cache inside the app.

Click on the profile tab inside the app --> settings --> clear cache. After that everything works again :) !

cheers

Like2
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member01/29/2020      08:46
    @iLuki:

Thanks for sharing. Yes, clear cache of app works. see the picture below

Like0
  • I have he exact same error! everything worked fine, then i did an update in the iOS App store and after that i could not get the control over my roborock in app...My girlfriend still has the old app version on her phone and there everything works fine. Please fix this IMMEDIATELY

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

tw
Welcome to Roborock Forum